Private Dental Charges
Deposit and Cancellation Charge Policy
At Sundon Dental Practice we will require a deposit when you book a private appointment. This will be deducted from your bill for the relevant treatment at your next visit. We understand that things sometimes come up and that you may need to make changes to your appointment. We will always be as flexible as possible with our patients – that’s why the deposit will be refunded if you subsequently cancel the appointment with more than 24 hours’ notice.
However, we reserve the right to retain your deposit in case of late cancellations (any cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice) OR NON-ATTENDANCE. If you cancel with less than 24 hours’ notice it is very difficult for us to rebook your appointment slot which means that we are unlikely to treat another patient in your place.
We will always try to be sensitive to personal circumstances in the event of late cancellations and will always try to fill the cancelled appointment slot if possible.
- For Hygiene appointments, and other appointments of 30 mins or less we will take a deposit of £25.
- For Emergency and Consultation appointments we will take a deposit of £50
Dental Treatment Appointments
- £50 (for appointments of 30 minutes or less)
- £75 (for appointments over 45 minutes up to 1 hour)
- £100 (for appointments over 1 hour)